<body> <body>

Sunday, September 17 @3:43 PM

Sunday.
When everyone is still in their dreamland,
i'm out having breakfast with my baby.
Seems like a million days since we last met.
he told me something.
Sssshhhh.
i'm trying to ignore.
i'm trying to treat it as if it's not my problem.
i'm gonna let my baby settle this.

Little did i know that it's gonna haunt me for the rest of the day.


"but beauty of marriage is that
if you picked the right person
and you both love each other,
you'll always figure out a way to get thru it.....

1pm
Home is my destination.
Train is expected to be empty at this hour.
As everyone should be heading out.
No.
Yes.
There are more baggage and luggage than people.
People are trying their very best to sleep.
People are trying their best to talk softly.
but...
As much as i'm trying to concentrate on my book,
thoughts keep coming to me.
It just wont leave.
It's irritating.
i'm getting distracted.
"What if...?"
"but..."
"No,i cant..."


i dont want any fairy tale.
i dont want any idol-like story.
i just want ours story.
our own story.
no one else will have the same story as us,
my love.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen