<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 26 @7:32 PM

Beware of John Tucker around you.
if u did watched [John Tucker must die]
u'll know,
who John Tucker is.
cheater.
playboy.
if u're clever,i aint stupid.
if u can do this,i no need to do anything.
Retribution will get back at u.
what goes around,comes around.

my love for u will last forever. craps.
u're my only one.only true one. rubbish.
do u always go around telling every girl this?
if u treat this as a game,
i can tell u,
i've lost.
Lost terribly.
Are u happy?
Satisfied?
Fulfilling ur wish?
are all guys alike?



Jiamin came with
a box of $5 dark chocolate yst.
hmm.. i LIKE.
Joanna came to school today with
a small cute mulberry mooncake from shang.
hmm.. that's very sweeet of her.
while waiting for our works to be marked,
we went for a movie and ice-cream at swensen.
Whoa.
all the sweet indulgence.

babes,thanks for all the sweet lil' things.
thanks darling for coming over and bought
a stress buster(dark choco)along with her!
thanks sweetie for sacrificing her time with Lionel,
and went to a movie with me. i need time. really.


About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen