<body> <body>

Saturday, September 16 @1:18 PM

When we first started it out at a semi-private school
we make new year resolution,
we make promise to people who love us
we tried to convince everyone that ARTs do work out in Singapore
even though we're not quite sure of it all.
we knew at that time we wont regret taking up a full time art course.
Most imptly,we make promises to ourself that we'll do our best.
Here and now,
i regret taking a full time art course.
i break the promise which i make to myself.
i'm not sure whether ARTs can really make it in Singapore.
i dont understand the language of Arts,really.
i'm not sure why do we need to rush to meet deadlines.
i thought it's a private school.
No inspiration=No work done.
how can we be given deadline to hand up our work.
Are we ourselves to blame or the school rules?
Arts,
Designing,
Frankly speaking,
i would rather go back to school
and mug on Maths problems and English essays.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen