<body> <body>

Saturday, September 9 @11:15 PM

Forbidden siren is not a very good show.
Readers,if u all intend to watch this show do reconsider.
Try, Devil wears Prada or Snakes on a plane.
heard both are as good.


2 weeks.
Seems to me like 2 years.
It'll either pass very fast or slow.
MAJOR projects are all sitting down here at my study table,
"when are u starting?"
they might be askin me this question.
How on earth can we finished that much in 2 weeks.
i really doubt my ability.


I'm willing to hand the rest of my life to you.
With or without anything.
we've both wasted 5 years just to find each other.
i guess we shall not waste anymore time.
For the next two weeks,
please remember to drink more water.
please remember to really get more sleep if can.
(Although u've only got a couple of hours of sleep,treasure it.)
I need to see u back in one whole piece.
U cant fall sick,please.
U need to hang in there.
I'll really miss u despite rushing for my project at the same time.
I'll keep in mind what u always said to me.
I'll take good care of myself for the next 2 weeks.
Please do not worry.
p.s i really love the flower,too bad i cant keep it for long.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen