Thursday, October 26 @11:52 PM
First semester result went haywire.
blame no one.
I didnt work hard enough.
Worse come to worse,
I'll be going to the course which i dont like.
Day one when school first started,
i saw this young lady.
And i ask myself,
will i be able to hang out with her.
She seems so cool.
At first,we were hanging out together because
her secondary sch friend was our proj group mate.
First few weeks of hanging out with em,
i told myself,
damn we've nothing in common.
Slowly,our groups separated.
Left only me n that young lady.
And as time pass,somehow,we clicked.
Actually we had so much in common.
I told her everything under the sun.
We've done many things together.
And i cant say that she's not a good friend.
She had been there when i needed someone.
This young lady i'm talking abt is
JOANNA LYETo joanna: Babe,seriously i miss u laa.And really congrats that u'll be able to make it to ur desire course.Ur hard works really pay off.Although we've been together for only 6 mths.but,seriously you are really a great friend.I never regret knowing you. Never.Next semester,we'll be posted to different class n course.Please do take great care.And more meet up pls..!Happy 19th birthday.