<body> <body>

Wednesday, October 4 @9:55 AM

Going back work was great.
Although on monday,the first hour was like..
panic when..
i was giving menu to one customer.
"just in case u're having our soup of the day...."
shit.
i ran to another colleague.
"eh.what's the soup of the day uh?"
n although we have new faces over there but
with my talkative-ness,
it's easy for me to interact with em.
then the 2nd hour onwards,
we were like messing around,joking.
playmates were: sandra,kurvin,zul,daniel.
we are like working and talking cock at the same time laa.

yst after work,
went for steamboat with Sandra Kurvin Lai.
they three were really great company.
the moment we went out of outlet,
we make noise.
After steamboat session,
we went can cafe.
we chill and play some fortune telling thing using poker card.
Kurvin really know this kinda thing.
we four laughed more loudly than those seats which hav ten peeps.
the fortune telling things somehow are quite true though.
working with em was always fun.
more to come..

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen