<body> <body>

Monday, October 2 @9:22 AM

In life,things dont go as smooth.
In life,you make mistakes.
small or big.
ever sit and think why do everyone
remember your mistakes?
u beg for forgiveness.
you do everything you could.
but..

"take out and put on mummy's hand."
the toodle do as told.
she's a super young mother.
where is the daddy on sunday?
it's sunday.
i told jasmine,bet she's a single mum.
see?she make mistakes.
when she found out,
she had to consider whther to give birth.
she had to plead for forgiveness.
she had to think abt bringing up a child.
which all of these isnt as easy as u think.
so,whr's the guy when she needed him?
she can be forgive.but the guy? No.

"i wanted to change course."
"what?! u studied this for 2 years and
you told me,u're not interested?"
see? she make mistakes.
she walked the wrong direction.
do u think it's easy for her to break it to her mum?
and she had to plead for forgiveness.
do u think she wanted to do this?
do u think she wants to be uninterested in the course?
it's also difficult.

mistakes made in life are inevitable.
what they are going thru isnt as easy as u think it's.
do u even like fingers pointing at you?
still..
some make obvious mistake in life.
they know it's a mistake.
why do they make it then?
ask em.
they have to bear all consequence.
No running away.
No point.
Like in an accident.
u dont hit and run.
u hit but dont run,sent the poor person to hospital.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen