<body> <body>

Friday, October 6 @11:40 PM

Lanterns , candles.
People chatting and pouring tea.
Mooncakes lying on the table.
Today is mid autumn festival.

While people are eating mooncake,
I'm with my cuzzie,Joce.
Eating steamboat under the full moon.
She's always a good company.
We talked non stop.
I mean non stop.
Even until she alighted,
She called and tells me what she wanted to say.

She said:
"eh..my platform looks like on fire.
if it reached till 9,we no need to go to school."
it's just funny,the way she said it.
And guess what we saw on the train.
A crazy guy
Who dance alone and singing silently to himself.
Seriously, he looked like the one
Who sang "careless whisper" on Spore Idol 1.

Have you think of what will you be doing after studying?
I haven't but Joce have.
She's a person full of goals.
How I wish, things would have happened so differently.
I don't see light at the end of the tunnel.
Things in front of me are just as blur.
I can't see a single thing.
Till now, I'm still wondering whether am I at the correct path.


When I move a step forward,
I don't want you to move two steps backwards.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen