Thursday, October 19 @11:29 PM
Security.
Who dont need in life?
If there's a course to register for needing security,
I'll be the first to sign up.
I need more security than anyone else in the whole world needs.
But where can i find?
Now i know why some people would spend their
money living in a condos rather than a HDB flats.
This morning while i was waiting for my bus to come,
I saw
this person.He always wore a
black sunglasses.Be it rain or shine.
And after noticing me,he stood right beside me.
But he was suppose to cross the road.
I quickly called my friend,to chat with her for a while.
And at that moment,i just simply pray that
everyone at the bus stop is waiting for the similar bus as mine.
But no.
99 came,i board with the crowd.
Knowing that i'll be safer to board a bus
which doesnt bring me to my destination,
Rather than staying with that person at the
same bus stop waiting for my bus.
After i board,i saw him then crossing the road.
This is not the
first time.And worst is that,he lives at the same block as me.
Plain disgusting.Ladies,pls keep a lookout for this kinda suspicious character.And if can,ask your partner or ur guy friend to send u home after a outing.Beware.