Tuesday, October 24 @10:10 PM
Went to work with pouting mouth,heavy heart and a boring mind.
But was glad and relieved that work went smoothly,
went for a quick dinner with colleague after work.
And ended up squeezing on the train home.
Have to put with,toddles crying,
two idiots smiling and laughing at each other for nothing,
my heavy and tired legs(i just feel like sitting on the floor),
and most,have to put up with those black guys ogling at girls.
Yucks.Save this bird,
save me from the cage up world i'm in.
I'm so eager to fly out on my own.
I'm dying soon in here.
I'm a sagittarius who yearn for freedom.
Let me have what i want.
This isnt what i call life,this isnt my life at all.
This isnt what i call home,i'm not sure is this my home.
It's coming nearer and nearer to routine life again.
Rushing to morning boring lecture with empty stomach,
yet have to sit through it.
Doing usless research like there's no tomorrow.
Burning midnight oil juts to finish that
darn arty thingy.
I need the strength.
I need to channel my interest back to art again.
Help me,tune back.