Saturday, October 21 @1:12 AM
Yes,sometimes I trust people too easily.
Yes,my feelings had been cheated by some guys out there.
Yes,I cant earn my own living.
If I had the ability to move out,I'll.
If I had the ability to earn my own living,
I wont even take a single cent from you.
Some dote on guys,I can understand.
But mine is plain different. 2 daughters.
Getting different love from you.
From the day I turn 6,
I've make friends with "neglect"
Am I not being appreciate or what?
Facing you each day,
Looking at the love you shower on her,
It breaks my fragile heart.
My colleagues told me this:
If family love is not given to you,
Remember to find a man who loves you a lot.
How can one weight love.
How do you actually know how much.
How do u know that,
actions speaks louder than words,
or rather sometimes words speaks louder than actions.
To u:
If your question is for me,
I'd like to answer you.
I would still choose Love.
Bread is not for me.