Thursday, November 16 @12:12 AM
ADOPTIONName: Jane Neo Jie Ying
Age: Coming 18,this 24th nov.
Condition: -To be able to provide a roof,food.
-Allowance to be given,minimum $10 a day.
Excluding transport.
-Most imptly,Family love to be given.
Anyone who's interested,kindly tagged my blog
and leave on ur contact number.
Details will be given to you once i contact you.
----------------------------------------------------
Just because i dont have the same blood grp.
Just because i dont look like one of u,
doesnt give you all any rights to treat me like a slave.
And i aint one.
Why mus you meddle with my
EVERYTHING?
Even the songs which i love to listen.
It's sick and tiring.
At 7,i strive to make you all proud of me.
I know i didnt do a good job but in sec sch,
I top maths in my class.
You all just said,"uh huh."
She who just passed got sth like this,
"Great,work harder next time."
Favoritism is being practice in this house.
Would it be better if there's no "me"?
I know it would be.
That's why i'm up for adoption.