<body> <body>

Wednesday, November 8 @10:18 PM

Do i have a face which says,
"You're a third party"or rather," you're a bf snatcher."
I DO NOT have this face. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I,an innocent party here is being accused of snatching someone's
boyfriend and having feelings for him all along.
If,you have brains and u did go to school before,you should know that
if i wanted your boyfriend,i wld hav go for him half a yr ago and nt now.
If i'd go for your boyfriend,wld ur boyfriend ever fall for u?
He would chose me over you.And all along,i think that ur bf is BLIND.
Blind by love.
Blind that he had chosen someone as ugly as u.
Blind that he chose to forgive u aft u slpt with another man.
So blind that after all this,he still thought that u love him so.
Cant he even see that u're just cheating on his money.
You're just cheap and he's pathetic.
And you've got the cheek to come and tell me that
u dare to slap me in front of all my colleagues?
And the someone's bf is my colleague.
How sway can i get?

Today this happened at work.
I was sitting inside the kitchen drinking hot choco.
One of our kitchen staff came in and
kitchen staff: XXX says that he dont know hw to face you.
me: oh yea?
XXX then walked in and stood in front of me.
XXX: Jane,do u hav a little bit of time?
me: No (put my hot choco down to the rack)
me: If you wanna xplain,I think u can save ur explanation to ur gf k.
And i just merely walked out of the kitchen without looking back.

Later in the late aftern.
XXX: Jane,can u dont be like this?
Me: like what?
XXX: I thought this will not affect us so much.
Me: Look,i'm being accuse of being a 3rd party,hw thrill can i get?
XXX: I wanted to xplain but u keep avoiding me.
I then look into his eyes,searching for an answer.
Me: Then y arent u doing something about it?
Me: Y arent u stopping the quarrel betw ur gf n me?
XXX: what do u want me to do then? i've talk to her.
XXX: Anyway,i just want to say sorry to u,u can hate me but i'll nt hate you.
Me: No sorry can do. What done cant be undone.

Some guys are really craps.
Just like what i tagged on my cousin,joce's blog.
I guess some guys need to do soul-searching.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen