<body> <body>

Sunday, November 12 @12:48 PM

It was like Singapore Idol.
The queue leading from the
2nd storey's ballroom to the lobby area.
Girls there wasnt as fake as what i thought they were.
Some were as friendly.
When they started the first smile,
Conversation started gradually.
And they were real. Pure.
I was there with xx,my cousin.
She was really encouraging.
Thanks babe.

Before the 1st round,we girls were being put
at a big ballroom together with our groups.
We were being force to watch a video,
and it's a REPEATED video.
It repeats n repeats,over and over again.
Then,after waiting for millions minutes.
We went into some kinda small meeting room,
where our first round of interview was held.
"Let me know more about u girls."
And there it goes...
When interview was over,
we sat at a waiting area talking what to do aft this.
Result came.
I was being eliminated after the first round,
with some other 7 girls as well.
Those 3 who were in,really have what it takes.


When shows like,
sg idol . superstar . miss sg .
I always ponder when some kick-out says:
"i'm so happy that this person got in.i'm happy for em."
I always ponder,
You mean u're happy that u're nt in and she's in?
Today,i know what's like.
When u said u're happy for em,u really mean it.
You go,girls.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen