<body> <body>

Wednesday, December 20 @10:06 AM

New outlet at Novena Sq is opening.
Lini and Kurvin are moving over.
Not only that,Jing Min n ShiHua going over.
Yesterday was their last day.
Why am i still here.?Not moving at all.
Two new MT came in.
I'm nt trying to be racist here.
But both are malays.They're racist..!
Sooner or later,there will be more malays
than chinese at IS.
I just got promoted and people are leaving/
going over to another outlet.
I might just opt for a transfer or leave without a word.

Holiday is around the corner.
Might be just work n work.
Short of manpower,that's why.
But the sad thing is that Roy doesnt treasure his P-timer.
I personally feel the 2 new MT are not any better.
To the Mts:
So what if u both are MTs.If there are things which u dont know,
You still hav to ask some of our senior part-timer.
Dont talk to us like some maid of urs cos we aint some maid.
Show respect to us and we will jolly well show respect to you!
If you cant even show us some respect when u talk to us then i
suggest you both shldnt be here in TCC doing service line.
As our service is the better ones in singapore,mayb u all can consider
to work at some ULU club/pub.where they arent recognise for their
service.

Seriously speaking,I've no prob working with malays.
Only with them.
And i dont have a prob.
The prob lies with them.
They talked to us using their position.
I'll be working most of the time next week.
I shall see what "show" will be coming up.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen