Saturday, December 30 @3:58 PM
There was this one thing,
It lives among our family.
When I say family means,my cousins,aunts..etc.
Everyone born with it,live with it,cherish it.
Maybe some depend on it.
I didnt.
I was born with it,live with it till now.
But i didnt cherish it.
For the past 18th year in my life,
sometimes i really depend on it,
sometimes i simply heck care,
sometimes i believe in it.
It wasnt true to say that i totally dont believe in it.
I had seen it's "magic".
I wanted very much to be active.
Say i'm lazy.
I've been involved in it's big event,small event.
Time when i was younger.
Time when i had more time to spare.
I dont denied it.
I believe it will live with me till the day i died.
Sooner or later i'll be in it.
It's the Gohonzon.
Trust me,i wont be giving this up.
But it's just that this isnt the time yet.
*I bet only my cousins knows what i'm talking about.