Saturday, January 20 @12:45 AM
Do you ever believe in fairy tales?
Fairy Godmother,Dwarfs,Princesses?
Pan's labyrinth was one of them.
Joanna and i seriously cannot make sense of e show at all.
Imagine having to met a monster with eyeball on the hand.
or rather.
Imagine you can create a door with just a chalk.
Amazing eh?
This is why,children never get sick of fairy tales.
The way you talk about em like as if you didnt know em well.
I seriously cannot make sense of the girls in your life.
There's just to many.
And they becoming your friend and me meeting em,
is way too ridiculous.
I'd rather not see them at all.
Yes,the whole doesnt revolve around us only,there are other people as well.
But just who am i to compare to them?
When each and every one of them habour the thoughts of having u.
I might then become a laughing stock.
No one will truly recognise me as my status.
Just who am i to you?