<body> <body>

Monday, January 15 @12:26 AM

Ever tried Tarot Card reading before?
Heard it is about 40 bucks ++
After the farewell steamboat,we chill out at Can Cafe.
We took the seats upstair and we were the only bunch.
Kurvin took Tarot Card and we sat apart from the others.

Family
No matter what,you will get back to square one.
No matter what u do,u starts and end in a family.

Career
You have everything in hand.
You will success in whatever u do.
Committment and knowing what u wanna do is as impt.

Friend
You r a very good communicator.
Dont be moody,be more lively.

Past Relationship. (death card)
You need to forgo your past.
You'll be reborn and the future is bright in front.

Future Relationship.
You'll meet the person who u can clicked with.
But,you both will experience quite a lot of obstacles.
Your next partner MIGHT be a leo.

That's the result.
Some of it are somehow true.
Say me superstition cos i believe in
Horoscope,Tarot Cards,Zodiac sign..blah.
Tarot Card can be only be read once.
Try it.
;)

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen