<body> <body>

Sunday, January 21 @10:12 AM

Missed cousin von's bday.
It was plainly due to work.
Work was just a word to describe.
BLUR.
When orders came slamming in,i was still singing some song.
Although i wasnt the fastest barista but i wasnt the slowest.
Definitely,one must possess speed n accuracy to be saturday's barista.
I had a just-do-and-do mindset yesterday.
It was a non stop slamming.
I got lost when some customer came yakking away in front of me.
It was as if like my relative when they struggle to pay everything.
My bar was like swamp.
I wonder anyone did even realise.
Spiled condensed milk,sugar syrup,chocolate sauce,cookies crumb..
6pm when i was suppose to knockoff,
drink orders still like making me like some mad woman.
Milk was on my apron.
Hair which was initially tied up became messy n mayb dirty.
The passion for f&b wasnt forgotten.
This motivated me to continue to give the best for customer.
I just kept doing until when orders slowed down.
My love for serving customer wont disappear overnight.
It will stay.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen