<body> <body>

Friday, January 12 @9:23 PM

Vest and suspender goes hand in hand.
Head down town with Joanna, in search for her suspender.
I'm going to check flea markets out on sundays.
Bet they have cheap and nice vest + suspender.
Being informed that our pay will be drag till next sunday.
I'M DRIED OUT..!
And so is some of the part timers.
Have to resist the temptation of spending.
Vest . 59$
Denim skirt . 64$
Levis black jeans . at least 70$
and..
Movies,movies and movies.
Retail therapy,then
Sitting down sipping latte,gossiping.
And my indulgents after that.
This would just be very fine.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen