<body> <body>

Saturday, February 24 @11:48 PM

Relations among people.
Is it even that difficult to handle?

Mary put the water to boil,
she then went out to play.
Knowing full well that the water is going to boil,
she didnt went home to take a look at it.
Or mayb say that she is forgetful.
The house caught fire.
She was obviously the cause of it.
Neighbour gossip,talk,discuss..
Tom,Heidi,Jerry and Yani who were her friends
discuss this thing among themselves.
Mary overheard and went to complain to her mum.
From then Mary had never talk to them.
They find it strange but didnt went to find out from Mary herself.
So,do they so called "gossip" about her?
Or do they only discussed?
because of this small thing,they fall out.
Is it even worth the energy?
Even if it's call gossiping,why cant they talked about her?
She is the start of all the discussion.

I talked about u,u talked to V about me.
V talked to X about me and you..etc.
Isnt life all about this?
Or is life ONLY about this?
Get a life,if u dont want people to talk about you
then dont do "extraodinary" things for ppl to talked about.
If we werent for your own good,we wont be worried about you.
we wont be discussing about you,
we wont be thinking would you be alone to face your fear.
and if you were to come to us one day,
we wont hesitate to be your listening ear.
But the point is that,you dont even come to us.
You dont even cared about outing.
You came halfway with ur partner and left.
You would whine and complain u're tired.
Your partner is all you cared about.
Last time,i dont have a say.
Simply because i was being outcast.
I loathe family outing,basically bcos i hate being outcast.
I hate when you all talk,i dont have a say.
I hate when some of you all dont even talk to me.
I hate when you all talk abt last outing's thing
which i wasnt even invited.
I secretly cried.
When i think back,i wasnt sure hw i got thru it.
It was all the nightmares years i got.
One of the CNY.
I was at Party World with you all.
You had a camera,took alot of pics.
But non of it had my face in it.
To round it up,you all took a grp pic.
Everyone crowd around and i was sitting alone there.
No one called me to join in the photo.
How hurt can that be?
But i didnt hate you all.
It was too much love that put away the "hate".
There was also once we took a grp photo,
You put ur arms around me.



This is the formal one which minus the hug.
Took at XX's 21st bday.(she was too busy)
I didnt have the second one thou.
See how close we were.



At Mount Faber. One of the CNY.

Still remember,Von weijie always sleepover
when i was Pri3 and u both were Pri6.
Every holiday,both of u would stayed for 3 days.
Till the day when von fall and had a deep cut under her chin.
When we were small,we LOVE sleepovers.
Everyone love it.
When we were smaller,we went genting together.
Our parents were all at the casino and
we would run to the theme park.
Take the same ride for 5 to 6 times.
We still sat down and discuss about gg overseas.
We still wanted to have many plans,outings.
But..
It isnt the same anymore.
Can we ever be back to square one?
I still wanted the noisy Jocelyn.
I still wanted the demanding Xing Xian.
I still wanted the lamer Yvonne.
I still wanted the cheeky Weijie.
I still wanted the quiet yet knowledgeable Chen Chang.
I still wanted the all grown up Yiyi . Wanting.
I still wanted the head-of-all ShiLin.
All as one.
I might be naive at this point.
As all of us know it's impossible with all this happening.
But if there's ever one day,
If there's ever a chance,
promise me that all of you will grab this chance.
Dont let it slipped by,please.
I pray for the better.

About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen