<body> <body>

Saturday, March 24 @1:12 PM

From the 8 of us reducing to the 5 of us.
Yesterday at HK cafe,we catch up with one another.
Was guilty of missing some of the outing previously.
But overall,it wasnt the guilt tht makes me wanna blog abt this.
It was saddening.
Outing organised but dates kept changing,
People who promise to go,backed out suddenly.
Giving us the utmost lame reason or rather excuses.
We're simply just sick and tired of forcing you guys to go.
If you guys just simply not interested then let us know.
Stop entertaining us by saying,
"i've got...... so,i cant make it."
Simply just say,
"sorry guys,i'm nt interested in what u all hav plan."
As simple as that.
What's so difficult?
After saying that we can simply just save our effort for those who's
interested in what we've planned.
And after that,dont come crying to the others saying that we dont treat
you as one of us.
Since you can said that you'll be lik a spare when u're there,
then i dont see any reason for u to remain here.
You'd like to moved on,as much as we lik to moved on w/o u.
As you werent here when we need you to neither were we there
when u need us.As much as i dont like to think it this way,
but i know that you wont be needing us.
You've got your boyfriend and all your best friends.
We are just an EXTRA in your life.
Now,we've moving out of your life.
No worries,we wont be needing you back.


Labels: ,


About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen