<body> <body>

Monday, March 26 @11:10 PM

I spent my day at the training centre.
I thought that my day will get worse.
Mayb more worse than yesterday.
But,it wasnt.
It somehow made my day a mor beautiful one.
With some ppl who i might not know and others
from different boutique,i learnt something frm the the wrkshop.

1. Play
2. Make my day
3. Be there
4. Choose your attitude

Might be a simple 4 pointers.
But it means alot.
We spend almost 8 hours doing some activities and disscussion
abt all that.
It's more fun-ner to learnt what message the lecturer is trying to
convey to you thru participate in activities and activities.
Rather than sitting for the whole 8 hours trying to absorb what she's
trying to say all about customer service.
We all got a lil clown fish (soft toy) for souvenir.
It might be the last and the only workshop i've been to,
but it will always be remembered.
Absorbing the thing is one thing,
putting it to use is a more greater one.

Labels:


About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen