<body> <body>

Thursday, April 12 @7:16 PM

My phone's being cancelled.
Friends out there,
Anything impt you all can check me out at my workplc.
Isetan Scotts TCC. @2nd storey
Or contact Jiamin (if u know this bud of mine)

Things which arent suppose to be known are being spotted.
I'm now being caged up,like a bird.
19 years of age,
all the things which i've done will only disappoint u all mor.
Hopes crashed.
Stop asking me for more,i cant give.
If i'm always giving you all disappointment then i'd rather
vanish from ur life.
So,in that case no hope being crashed;
disappointment wont increase.
Stop pining high hopes on me,i aint angel.
Unlike those who act like an angel but is a devil.
I'm a devil and so i act like one.
Thru out this 19 years,i dont ever think u all know me well enough.
Althou i eat drink sleep and shit under the same roof as u all.
What do u know abt me?
You all only know that :
- i show no respect for u all
- hold a bad paying job
- i only thing i know is being lazy
- never even spare a thought for u all
- only when $$ is on my mind then respect is being shown to u
- I'm so bad that i always throw ur face. losing face is what u cared.
- I treat my own house like a hotel
- I'm studying CRAPS now.

That is what u all know abt me this past 18 years.
I tried everything just to make u happy.
Tried to go into poly (which u all wanted) but i cant.
Sorry,this i've disappoint u.
I tried to take time out for housework everyweek.
Even if i cant tk time out,i'll still called and let u know.
I tried to ask u all out for dinner outing when i've nth on.
And i'm sorry sometimes i cldnt make it.
I tried to ask my manager for my pay as soon as it arrive,
so that i need nt asked u all for money when i'm on holi.
And i'm sorry,sometimes i didnt let u know i've gt my pay,
because it's really too little that i myself cldnt believe it.
I tried to not make u all angry,knowing that u've ur own stress as well.
I tried to listen u what u all hav to say before i tk my turn to speak.
But as much as i wanted u all to listen,u all dont wish to listen.
You all only want me to listen and follow what u all said.
I cant hav my point of view.I'm 19 but..
I'm still being treated like 13 years of age.
Sometimes i just find it hard to communicate.
Sometimes i just wanted to cry out.
Sometimes i wanted to tell u all,it's now the 21st century,
not in the 90s or 80s whr grass need to be green in colour.
Sometimes i just wish i wasnt here in the first place.
Sometimes i just want to gave up on you all,
gave up trying to please u all.
Sometimes i just wanted to walk out on everything.
Sometimes i just wanted to tell everyone,i've no family.
Can someone help me out?
Can someone just adopt me?

Labels:


About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen