<body> <body>

Sunday, April 1 @8:51 AM

Work had been lazy.
Saturday,has always been the most havoc.
For 2 weeks of the saturdays i wasnt there.
Hoping they are coping it well.
After last sunday's incident,i'm still loving my work.
(;

I wasnt trying to pinpoint.
But somehow or rather i hope ppl
would change the way they treat their partner.
Mayb treating her with mor respect and pride
when their friend around?Or rather dont act like a kid
when you arent one.You're suppose to take care of ur partner rrmb?
Not turning ard and making her take care of u instead.
Friends are friends.
Partner are partner afterall.
Dont mixed them up.
Not all partner can clicked with ur friends
and vice versa.
I've tried but i'm so sorry that i couldnt.
If you're ever in a difficult spot then
You just have to spent more time with ur partner than me.
I dont mind.
Rather than we having a girls day out and
suddenly ur partner pops out from nowhere.
After that what abt girls' day out?
I know not.

I'm loving my love.
lalala...

Labels:


About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen