Monday, June 25 @11:16 PM
I saw her broke down.
I didnt expect that from her.
Mayb i thought that she's a very strong girl.
I text her after work.
Didnt managed to found out what happened but,
managed to show concern to this colleague of mine.
From day 1,she wasnt very much of my liking.
Mayb i'm mor of a loud person and she's just the opposite.
We were with diff clique
But nothing last forever.
People come and go.
Some left TCC for good.
Some had been transferred to another boutique.
What's left is only some good ones.
Which includes her n me.
To me,we got closer.
We went singing and dinner-ing with others together.
I try to strengthen our bond.
But i tink i've failed on that.
On sunday,when i saw her broke down.
I was shocked.
Thru this one year,i've
never saw her in this manner.
She was always the one listening to other;consoling them.
To her,
Everything will goes on smoothly if u think so.
When u cant put up with things u can try to complain to ur closest friend.
That's why i always complain. :)
Please take good care.
Althou rushing proj but still health is as impt.
I'll c u at work.
Loves.
Labels: Her