Tuesday, June 12 @12:10 AM
There i go again.
I'm back to jolly square 1.
No worries,i'm sometimes better off alone.
I've got lovely friends around me.
Althou when school reopen,
i'll be sick and tired when every of my
clique is going to meet their partner.
And i'll be bore to death by then.
Now i can see what i wanna do.
In near future,i'm gonna quit TCC.
Cos I see no money prospect,no nothing.
And i'm gonna have a big holiday before sch reopen.
overseas,anyone?Tags reply.Xiao hei : Freaking hell. Work is work ok.Pls plan gathering before my sch starts on 23 july.Mayb a stayover or chalet. Or genting also can.Or redang island ; tioman ; Port dickson? And where's is the freaking hell video which we tooktt day? never upload at all..! whose cam is that?Xing Xian : I'm back to sq 1 as u can see.I'm as fine.i'll continue to search and find.It's alright. When meetup? i wait till my neck's like giraffe.Pout.Jocelyn : Wait till u slim? Oh my.
I've to wait 5 year for that,babe.I'm free. let's go gym together?Labels: life