<body> <body>

Sunday, October 21 @6:13 PM

I just finished my bathe.
After my little nap.
The sun just set,like it was just another day.
I really wasnt keen on staying at home
this minute.
School work made me stayed.
A hole in the wallet made me stayed.
And basically i wasnt being paid well
as a tutor now.

"Why cant we just live happily w/o
including money in our life?"

Yes.
i think so too.
Can we?
I'm having craving for donuts.
hmm..
Meeting my dearS tml.
Tot we could meet in town,
so i could go and get donuts for em and myself.
Nah,it was just a craving
It'd end tml.
(:

Fifth week starts tml.
Why cant we have mor time to

complete our assignment?
We need to complete it by week 8.
It's going to be draining us all out.
U know,
I love art when we can do project as

and when we like.
When we think of ideas,we pen it down,
draw it down or even computerise it down.
Now,we have to squeeze ideas out by hook

or by crook.
We hear lecturer chasing after our feets.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing.
I rather a push than just

standing down there watching.
Too many things waiting on my desk,PC.
Too little time.
Too little energy.
Too little motivation.


I cant wait for everything to be over.
I cant wait for everything to be over.
I cant wait for everything to be over.
I cant wait for everything to be over.
I cant wait for everything to be over.

my little motivation,
HOLIDAYS ; THEME PARKS ; BIRTHDAY
BANGKOK ; CHALET ; CELEBRATION.
(:

Labels:


About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen