Monday, October 1 @12:02 AM
I've only like 8th week mor to go,
before my holiday falls in front of me.
I'm going to Bangkok with Mantha,
i can see the Chatuchak Weekend Market
waving at me.
Oh boy,i'm so looking forward to it.
(:
We're gonna buy everything under the sun.
From basically, A-Z.
And squeeze everything into our luggage,
Until we exceed the limit of 15kg, of our buget airline.
HAHA.
Know what?
Xm,passed me this 2 kids before she went China.
I'd just took over them for like 2 weeks and i'm off.
But today,i gave em their Children Day present.
And i told my kids and their mum that this is the last wk.
They were somehow shocked.
WY: WHY?!
MUM: Why u dont want to continue to teach?
I: Er..
MUM: Continue to teach nxt yr alright.
I: I'll let you know about it,but cant cfrm with u.
MUM: Okay,i'll drive u out to the MRT station.
Xm sent this 2 children with me.
Thou i wasnt very fond of having tution so far and
Thou it was just the third or forth lesson.
I felt sad leaving them.
It's like a bond set.
Tell me what shld i do?
I'll miss em.