<body> <body>

Sunday, November 11 @7:44 PM

While waiting for my black spray to come home,
While waiting for my prawn to defroze,
i blogged.

This day,i woke late.
So,didnt managed to go down town with you.
I went later, ALONE.
To get the ingredient which i missed.
On the way there,i thought.
It was just merely thinking.
Nothing else.
I thought of LAST YEAR's,this day.
The day i went downtown to buy art things alone,
In the morning.
The previous day,the unfaithful gave excuses.
The first day when I was set free.
The day where I cried on my way there.
The day I swallow my tears down my throat.
The day where I live in darkness.
The day when I walked looking down.
The day when I lie to myself.
The day when I told myself,u'll be back.


Till this day,
The same excuses might be used on other girls.
The same old you who lie and just lie.
The puzzle which leaves me unsolve.


But,
I was no longer the same old me,
who are your beck and call.
I was no longer in love with you
Neither was i hating you.


Today;this day,
I am walking with my head up high.
I am very glad that you left for good.
I no longer waits for you.
I no longer lie to myself.
I am very relief that I'll no longer suffer,
the same hurt that you gave it to me.
I am very delight to say that i've gotten over,
And you ashamed me.
Unlike you who fools ard even at 23,
I had a someone whom i really love.
Thanks for being there.
I really appreciate it.

(:

Labels:


About

I wonder briefly,
Thinking of you,
If I will remember any of this
When I'm fifty, sixty, seventy?
How will my perception change
Or will it ever?
Will I still be me?
If so
Will I have the means
to shrug it off,
looking at gain
more than loss,
Saying of my life,
As I always do..

Links
Adeline.
Chen Chang
Doug.
Jasmine.
Joanna.
Jocelyn.
Junyan.
Ming Hui.
Peiting.
Rin.
Xing Xian


The tagboard




Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


Listen